eCommerce Administrator Vacancy – City Centre Norwich
A great opportunity to join a market leading fashion retail group based in the heart of Norwich. You will be responsible for maintaining the content and appearance of the website as well as updating the product portfolio and the administrative duties associated with this.
• Administration of web pages for brands, products and season via website CMS
• Maintain website content including product text, product imagery
• Provide support to staff in dealing with website enquiries and sales
• Develop an understanding of current and future online marketing strategies
• Help coordinate Social Media output
• Experience of working with a website Content Management System (CMS)
• Adobe Photoshop experience would be considered an advantage
• Good general IT literacy
• A team player able to develop good working relationships
• Good visual, literacy and numeracy skills
• Ability to work independently
• An interest in high end fashion would be an advantage
Full time permanent position will be offered after a trial period is passed, salary based on experience.
Please email your CV or any questions to email@example.com