JONATHAN TRUMBULL LTD ("Jonathan Trumbull"/"we"/"us") and the companies connected with it takes the privacy of each person who visits our online shop (the "Website") very seriously. We will always process your Personal Data in accordance with the law, in particular with the General Data Protection Regulation from May 25th 2018. By using the Website and placing orders, you expressly consent to the use of your Personal Data in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
"Personal Data" means any information about you which is personally identifiable, including, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, financial details, registration name, password and other information from which you can be identified and which you disclose to us at any time.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect your Personal Data when:
• you create an online account;
• you place an order;
• you make a complaint, inquiry or provide other feedback to us; and
• you disclose your Personal Data to us through the Website at any other point.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your Personal Data to:
• Process and complete orders you place via the Website or by telephone;
• Process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you;
• Monitor, develop and improve the Website and your experience when using the Website;
• Process the registration of your customer account and maintain your customer account;
• Where requested by opting in to our Newsletter, to send you marketing materials about new or existing products and special offers from Jonathan Trumbull and/or other companies in the Jonathan Trumbull Group. If at any point you change your mind and no longer wish to receive marketing information from us, you can e-mail us at email@example.com and let us know.
PASSING ON YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We may disclose your Personal Data to:
• Certain business partners who help us in providing your order, delivering your goods, taking your payment and analysing your use of the Website in order to improve the Website's efficiency. These business partners include:
It is up to you to decide how Jonathan Trumbull can use and handle your Personal Data. You can prohibit the use of your Personal Data, obtain a copy of your Personal Data that is held by us, correct your Personal Data, update it or delete it at any time by e-mailing us at e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the secure treatment of your Personal Data and will take appropriate precautionary measures to protect your Personal Data against loss or abuse. All the data collected by us is stored on a secure server.
LOCATION OF YOUR DATA
We hold your Personal Data in the UK where the Website servers are located.
If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement or how we use your Personal Data please contact our team by e-mailing email@example.com .